HaynesPro B.V. is Europe’s leading supplier of digital automotive data. We provide major aftermarket companies with online database solutions that are used by more than 60.000 independent workshops throughout Europe.
Our database is called WorkshopData; it’s the result of over 20 years’ experience of data management which has endowed us with unparalleled insights into bespoke data supply and manipulation for the benefit of our customers. Crucially, we’re not only an automotive company that understands information technology, but it is also an IT company that understands the automotive sector. In essence, WorkshopData enables the professional mechanic to diagnose, maintain and repair modern vehicles, be they cars, light commercial vehicles or trucks. It can be presented in many compelling ways. These variations on presentation include displaying the data in our own familiar and much respected form, or tailoring it to suit customers’ requirements with their own branding, layout and colours through data exchange services.
The HaynesPro team consists of more than 200 professionals who work from offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Italy, Spain, France and Romania.
In 2016 the Haynes Publishing Group acquired OATS Ltd, which is now run as part of HaynesPro. OATS has developed a comprehensive equipment and lubricants database that supports customers from across the lubricants marketing and supply chain. These customers range from original equipment manufacturers, oil companies and lubricant distributors to end users such as workshops, motor parts resellers and garages.
The Customer Support responds to technical and commercial service queries from customers via phone or email, ensuring HaynesPro delivers the highest level of customer service possible in the German speaking sales area. Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers, the German sales office and the companies´ headquarters. Assists with licensing, complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries. The position is based at the HaynesPro Headquarters in Leusden.
The Customer Support is part of the Sales Department and reports to the Team Lead Customer Service and the Sales Manager D.A.CH. Inbound and outbound communication of Customer Service will be managed and handled by the Team Lead Customer Service and liaises constantly with the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responding to technical, licensing and commercial queries from customers in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions into CRM, JIRA or available applications.
- Respond to and/or manage responses to escalated issues or complex 2nd level requests from customers and incorporate IT and Development teams.
- Open and maintain customer accounts in VOLT in terms of trial access, sales licenses and paid licenses.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports of VOLT and liaise with the sales team to resolve licensing issues.
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions and customer complaints by testing different scenarios or impersonating users including standalone product and customized products (parts catalogues).
- Liaise with the Sales Team and Marketing on Sales-Through-Activities and distributor sales support.
- Liaise with the Marketing and Translation Team in developing marketing material for the German speaking sales region.
- Execute products demos to end-users (workshops) and distributors at trade shows and through webinars.
- Clarify and execute customer claims and follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with the Sales Team as well as Product- and Marketing Teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- The applicant should possess a certificate from a secondary school providing a vocational education or a relevant vocational training and should have a proven experience as a Customer Support Specialist or a similar CS role.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- Familiarity with the Automotive Aftermarket is a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience using MS Office and MS Dynamics 365, help desk software.
- Very good presentation and customer facing skills.
- High level of written and spoken German, as well as a good spoken knowledge of English.
- IT savvy, understanding of databases and web-services.
- Willingness to travel and active involvement and attendance in trade shows, even during weekends.
We offer a varied and challenging position in a fast-growing, professional company with a clear strategy and scope for personal initiative and input. In this position you will follow an "on-the-job" training trajectory where you will get to know our company culture, mission, vision, strategy, corporate values and our IT tools.
If you are interested in this position, please send your C.V. with motivation: