HaynesPro B.V. is Europe’s leading supplier of digital automotive data. We provide major aftermarket companies with online database solutions that are used by more than 60.000 independent workshops throughout Europe.
Our database is called WorkshopData; it’s the result of over 20 years’ experience of data management which has endowed us with unparalleled insights into bespoke data supply and manipulation for the benefit of our customers. Crucially, we’re not only an automotive company that understands information technology, but it is also an IT company that understands the automotive sector. In essence, WorkshopData enables the professional mechanic to diagnose, maintain and repair modern vehicles, be they cars, light commercial vehicles or trucks. It can be presented in many compelling ways. These variations on presentation include displaying the data in our own familiar and much respected form, or tailoring it to suit customers’ requirements with their own branding, layout and colours through data exchange services.
The HaynesPro team consists of more than 200 professionals who work from offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Italy, Spain, France and Romania.
The Customer Support team responds to technical and commercial service queries from all customers via phone or e- mail, ensuring HaynesPro delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Especially for queries from our customers in the German speaking sales area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) we are looking for a colleague who speaks German as a mother tongue.
Within our Customer Support team you will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers, our sales offices and the German sales office in particular, and the companies´ headquarters. You assist with licensing requests and cancelations and you handle possible complaints, orders, errors, account questions etc. As a Customer Support Representative you work accurately and pay attention to details. You have a flexible and pragmatic approach and know how to deal with (temporary) pressure of work and still deliver a good result within the set schedule. "Customer intimacy" is an important pillar of our strategy and always leading in customer support.
The position is based at the HaynesPro Headquarters in Leusden. Customer Support is part of the Sales Department and reports to the Team Lead Customer Service & Sales Support and works closely with the Sales Manager D.A.CH.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responding to technical, licensing and commercial queries from customers in a timely and accurate way, via phone or email.
- Keep accurate records and document customer support activities into CRM, JIRA or other applications.
- Respond to and/or manage responses to escalated issues or complex 2nd level requests from customers and incorporate IT and Development teams where necessary.
- Create and manage user accounts in our licensing application and liaise with the internal departments to resolve licensing issues.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports upon request.
- Analyzing and reporting application malfunctions and customer complaints.
- Provide support to the sales team and to customers on Sales-Through-Activities.
- Support marketing and the translations team in developing marketing material for the German speaking sales region.
- Execute products demos to end-users (workshops) and distributors at trade shows and through webinars.
- Clarify and execute customer claims and follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with the sales team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completed vocational education (MBO+ level)
- Fluent in German (mother tongue is required) and English
- Proven experience in Customer Support role
- Excellent coordination and verbal and written communication skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Service- and solution-oriented
- Knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Windows-based systems (MS Office and MS Dynamics 365)
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills
- Prepared to travel occasionally to attend trade shows (office hours but also alternate shifts and weekends)
What do we offer
- A salary based on experience and skills between € 2.500 - € 3.000 gross
- 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract for 40 hours per week)
- An ambitious team of international colleagues
- Possibility to work part time (32 – 40 hours per week)
- Good secondary terms of employment
We offer a varied and challenging position in a fast-growing, professional company with a clear strategy and scope for personal initiative and input. In this position you will follow an "on-the-job" training trajectory where you will get to know our company culture, mission, vision, strategy, corporate values and our IT tools.
If you are interested in this position, please send your C.V. with motivation: