In the job as junior GIT author you will be part of the Global Identification Team (GIT) for the InfoPro organisation. The team is responsible for the whole identification search tree of the organisation and includes a high level of detail of all makes and vehicle categories from all over the world. It even includes industrial applications.
You will be responsible for a set list of makes across several categories and going to be the go-to expert if there are questions about your past of the dataset. The list of your expertise makes will change over time to keep the job interesting and increase your knowledge. Besides the day-to-day work you will also work on projects to further improve the quality of the dataset by improving the content itself or the workflow.
You also will be responsible for:
- Research and creation of new identification entries
- Provide end user support for identification related issues
- Identify and work on improvements of the work flows and methods
- Mapping between identification trees
What do we expect from you:
- Proficient in English, both verbally and writing
- Basic Excel skills
- HBO degree in the automotive/engineering area
- Affinity with Cars and other Motorized vehicles
- Automotive knowledge; a specialisation or work experience in the automotive aftermarket is preferred
- Average computer skills in a Windows-based environment and familiarity with using computer databases
- Basic skills with JIRA Dev environment. Able to open and close issues
- Basic skills with using JIRA Confluence. Able to navigate and find page references
- General knowledge of data entry
What can you expect from us
We can offer you a good working environment in a enthusiastic team and a dynamic job.
Work from home is a part of our work method where we also take benefit of coming into the office on regular basis for meetings and overall team growth.
Within the company and the team there is always room to grow and expand your skills and knowledge. We have a yearly bonus you can earn with your own personal goals and company goals.
At HaynesPro we have lunch together. Every day we set the table and have fresh bread and a wide variety of fillings at your disposal.
And let’s not forget the basics:
- A competitive salary
- Holiday pay of 8%
- Yearly bonus
- Very good Pension insurance
- Free fruit at the office
- Drinks and events you can join
Do you see yourself working in an organisational culture in which everyone feels involved and appreciated? Where you can make maximum use of your talents, so that together we can get the most out of them. Then join our close-knit HaynesPro team in Leusden of about 50 colleagues.
Send us a short motivation with your resume to email@example.com, we'd love to meet you!