InfoPro Digital Automotive is the division of InfoPro Digital focusing on digital solutions and content for the Automotive Aftermarket, helping distributors, workshops, and other stakeholders in the automotive aftermarket to increase their efficiency and access data to perform the day-to-day tasks in repairing and servicing cars for our customers.
The Product and Innovation team is looking to expand and is currently looking for a Product Manager to help the expansion of existing and new products for both France and international markets.
As a Product Manager you focus on:
- Understanding the challenges of the various stakeholders in the automotive aftermarket: car manufacturers, parts manufacturers and distributors, repair and workshops, fleet managers, pure digital players. Anticipate their digital needs and use of data to enhance their customer’s digital experience
- Evolution of the existing products already in our portfolio, and creating roadmaps for the ongoing improvements as well as new solutions in cooperation with customers, partners, and stakeholders,
- Define, propose, and follow strategic investments in new product development, while managing the product life cycle, product portfolio and budgets with clear roadmaps and timelines
- Manage and support the Product Owners and the development teams in charge of developing the solutions
With a true passion and experience in automotive and digital, you have already had several roles within the European automotive ecosystem combining technical and marketing with project management experience and would like to continue or combine these in the role on the crossroads of marketing, project management, (in)direct management of development teams, and speak at least 2 European languages – with English being one of them. You are driven by innovation in close cooperation with customers to help them manage their digital challenges.
I – Your targets:
1/ Define the product roadmaps and manage the product life cycle for your area
- Product positioning, taking into account market and competitive trends, leveraging components and expertise from the outside world.
- Prioritise the input for the Products owners and development teams based on both customer and technical needs and benefits
- Ensure Business Cases and Plans are leading the non-technical aspects of the overall Product Portfolio (pricing, implementation, and support services, etc.) in close cooperation with the Strategy, Sales and Marketing teams of InfoPro Digital Automotive
- A continuous focus on MVPs driven by project KPIs with subsequent release schedules jointly with the Product Owners
- Actively participate in communication around the product portfolio to internal and external stakeholders (management, other areas within the division, customers, partners, …)
- Coordinate and manage all other areas that help in creating successful products (SLAs, deployment, trainings for sales as well as customers on the solutions, documentation, contracts etc.) with the various teams in the organization
- Ensure inclusion of innovation within the team of Product Owners and with peer Product Managers to ensure future proof and innovative solutions in the competitive industry we are in
- Participate, organize, and share innovation sessions with internal and external stakeholders
II – What we are looking for
1 – What you bring
- Educational Background related to Digital / Innovation / Product Management for Product or Services
- At least 5 years of experience as Product Manager in a truly European or international context.
- Fluent in English and at least one other main European language
- Clear and proven experience in Agile methods, and knowing how to put Agile in place within an organisation
- Experience within - or in close cooperation with - the automotive aftermarket industry
2 – Who you are
- Someone who knows how to communicate and interact with different teams and functions (Sales, Marketing, Design, Technical teams, Innovation, Customers
- Curious, proactive, looking for new ways to approach problems
- Diplomatic, and where needed showing patience
- Good listener and negotiator
- Knowing how to help others to evolve and develop themselves, where needed pointing them in the right directions
- Well organised.
Please contact our HR manager Ingrid Bolling (email@example.com) for more information.